Conventional fire plant. CLVR
COFEM’s conventional fire detection plants allow us to install a manual or automatic fire protection system in places that require basic fire safety protection.
These types of power plants are very economical and give us a solution to the basic alarm detection needs.
You can choose models of 2 zones, 4 zones, 8 zones and 12 zones.
Models of CLVR fire plants
- CLVR 02Z – 2-zone central
- CLVR 04Z – 4-zone central
- CLVR 08Z – 8-zone central
- CLVR 12Z – 12-zone central
- CLVR 02ZMDB – 2-zone central with Modbus protocol
- CLVR 04ZMDB – 4-zone central with Modbus protocol
- CLVR 08ZMDB – 8-zone central with Modbus protocol
- CLVR 12ZMDB – 12-zone central with Modbus protocol
Features of Cofem’s CLVR fire plants
- It has two siren outputs monitored and protected each by a fuse.
- It has an immediate alarm output through a normally open or closed contact
- A fault outlet through a normally open or closed contact
- 2 30 V auxiliary outputs protected by a fuse for external power supply of electromagnets, sirens, etc.
- It has a test mode for plant maintenance and equipment testing.
- Allows the configuration of open line thresholds, detector alarm and pushbutton alarm to adjust them with other detectors.
- It also allows you to configure the last zone as input to an external system to indicate faults.
- It has space for 2 7Ah batteries that are not included.
- Certified according to UNE EN-52-2 and UNE EN-54-4 with CE marking
Cofem CLVR Conventional Fire Central Technical Specifications:
||110 / 230V at 50 /60 Hz||Final line resistance
||21 V Nominal||Siren output voltage
||70 V to 230 V/AC||Fault exit
||Yes, dry contact|
||2 x 12 V to 7 Ah||Environmental conditions
||-10oC + 50oC|
|Maximum output current 30V
||0.75 / 1.50A||Dimensions
||363 x 331 x 96 mm|
||500 mA 27 V/DC 20o||Weight (without batteries)
|Items by zone
||EN-54-2, EN54-4, EN12094-1|
||2.2 A||Fuse output siren S1
||1A / 1.85A|
|Maximum current per zone
||2 mA at rest||Fuse output siren S1||1A / 0.75A|