Fire Hose Cabinet 33 mm. iBox3320
New cabinet of assured robustness and great versatility ideal to install in any environment, surface or recessed in combination with its frame (supplied separately). The reel can be easily removed from the cabinet during assembly which simplifies installation.
- Cabinet with 4 die-cut water inlets (reversible according to table).
- Cabinet made of 1.5mm thick steel painted in polyester white RAL9010, thickness 80 microns.
- Door with rounded edges made of 1.5mm thick steel painted in polyester white RAL9010, thickness 80 microns.
- Hinges made of polyamide with fiberglass arranged on the right side of the cabinet.
- GISA lock opens easily with safety seal.
- Vinyl adhesive with FHC logo and text “OPEN IN CASE OF FIRE”, thickness 100 microns.
- Reel with steel side discs of 1mm thick painted in polyester red color RAL3002, thickness 80 microns.
- Interior assembly made of polyamide with fiberglass.
- 20 / 30m rigid black hose (PVC) or semi-rigid red (textile) of 33mm manufactured according to EN694:2001.
- GISA connection system by means of a crazy nut hose made of brass (allows to disassemble the reel without emptying the fire network).
- 1″ dial valve with manual lever drive.
- Triple-effect variomatic lance (jet – spray – closure)
- Manometer scale 0-16bar.
- Cutting valve for pressure gauge.
- Dimensions 800 x 800 x 300 mm
|Reference||Type of hose||Length||Reversible||Cabinet||Door|
|iBox3320/21||SATUR 33||20 m||No||Beige||Beige|
|iBox3320/21/1||SATUR 33||20 m||No||Beige||Stainless steel|
|iBox3330/21||SATUR 33||30 m||No||Beige||Beige|
|iBox3330/21/1||SATUR 33||30 m||No||Beige||Stainless steel|