Conventional fire plant 4 – 48 zones. LONDON
CoFEM’s Londonconventional fireplant is designed for installation in harsh environmental conditions, driven electrical noises, vibrations and even magnetic disturbances.
We have models of fire plant 4 zones, 8 zones, 12 zones, 16 zones, 20 zones, 24 zones, 28 zones, 32 zones, 36 zones, 40 zones, 44 zones and 48 zones
16-bit technology and supports most conventional detectors on the market, with the following voltage configurations. Complies with UNE EN-54 part 2 and part 4.
||22.5 V to 24 V|
||19 V to 22.5 V|
||7 V to 16 V|
||3.5 V to 7 V|
||0 V to 3.5 V|
- The control unit has a configuration of 12 modules of 4 zones or 4 relays, up to a limit of 48.
- Up to 32 modules can be extended with an additional chest, with the equipment limit being 128 between zones and relays.
- Supports 32 computers per zone.
- Can be configured with PC-Easy software
- Connects an external PC keyboard.
- Connecting up to 10 alarm repeaters
- 30 V auxiliary output
- Delayed siren output from 0 to 10 minutes, supervised.
- 1 alarm output as voltage-free relay
- 1 fault output as voltage-free relay
- Allows the connection of a printer.
- Batteries not included
||110 / 230V at 50 /60 Hz||Final line resistance||4K7|
||21 V Nominal||Siren output voltage||24 V/DC – 2 A|
|Consumption at rest
||70 mA||Fault exit
||2 x 12 V to 7 Ah||Environmental conditions
||-10oC + 50oC|
|Maximum output current 30V
||1 A||Dimensions||418 x 324 x 150 mm|
||500 mA 27 V/DC 20oC||Weight (without batteries)
|Items by zone
||3 A||Consumption in alarm
|Maximum current per zone
||2 mA at rest||Power fuse