SIMPO addressable analogue power plant
SIMPO is the perfect solution for smaller addressable installations. The addressable panel supports up to two loops with 48 zone coverage. 250 devices operating on the Teletek Electronics communication protocol could be connected to each loop. s tatus System status is displayed by LCD screen and LED indication. Up to 64 Simpo panels can be connected in redundant RS485 network or Ethernet network. Direct programming with ProsTE software is available. The panel comes in a metal casing with a multilingual LCD screen and a front foil for easy customization.
Features of the SIMPO addressable analog control unit
- 1 loop, expandable to 2. 250 Devices per loop.
- 16 zones; 3 inputs; 5 outputs (supervised/relay).
- 4 outputs (supervised/programmable/relay) – 230V/10A.
- Memory 10,000 events.
- Thermal printer: Optional.
- LCD display 4 x 40 characters.
- Programming: ProsTE software.
- Standard: EN54-2/4. 308X415x78mm.
|Main power supply||90 ÷ 264 VAC|
|Frequency||47 ÷ 440 Hz|
|Backup power supply||1 battery, 12V/18Ah|
|Operating temperature||-5oC to +40oC|
|Weight (without battery)||4.2 kg|