COFEM ZAFIR 1 or 2 fire algorithmic plant
Addressable algorithmic fire detection and alarm plant certified EN 54-2 and EN 54-4 in accordance with the Construction Products Regulations. It allows you to integrate all the functionality of an addressable algorithmic system into a small chest with capacity for up to 398 detectors in 2 loops.
Central compatible with LYON system. Self-identifying loop elements, without the need for prior manual encoding, greatly facilitating assembly and subsequent modifications of the installation.
The Cofem Remote system allows you to connect to them from anywhere, allowing you to act on the configuration, visualize maintenance data and have online management.
- ZAFIRRM01B – Remote Option
- ZAFIRRM02B – Remote Option
- Central base of 1 or 2 loops.
- Connects 199 points per loop.
- All points in the loops are monitored, except the KABY loop isolator.
- Capacity up to 64 configurable relays.
- Allows programming of 99 zones.
- History that stores up to 4095 events with date and time.
- Programmable delayed siren output from 0 to 10 minutes monitored, identified as S1.
- Alarm output as unsaw voltage-free relay, identified as ALARM.
- Fault output, delayed and monitored, identified as FAULT.
- Allows you to connect addressable sirens in the loop.
- Evacuation pushbutton.
- 4-line, 40-character backlit LCD display.
- It incorporates several languages by default (Spanish, English, French, Portuguese, etc).
- Configurable and manageable using PC-EASY CoNET software
- Connects an external keyboard (PC-PS2 standard).
- Access to the panel keyboard using a numeric code.
- Allows the connection of up to 8 repeaters and/or 8 networked power plants.
- Contact ID on demand.
- Measurements: 363 x 331 x 96 mm.
- Certified by AENOR in accordance with EN 54 Part 2 and EN 54 Part 4, and CE marked according to European Construction Products Regulation (EU) No. 305/2011.
||110/230 Vac 50/60Hz|
|Maximum consumption||70 VA to 230 VAC|
|Batteries||2 x 12V 7Ah SLA|
|Battery charger||500 mA 27V/DC 20oC|
|Elements per loop
|Maximum current per loop
||500 mA / 24 to 36V/DC|
||PS2 minidin 6|
||USB 2.0/1.1 Type B and RS485|
||363 x 331 x 96 mm|
|Weight (without batteries)
||EN 54 parts 2 and 4|
|Siren Fuse S1
||1.85 A self-reamable|
|Fuse Output 30V
||0.75 A self-reamable|