COFEM LYON REMOTE 1- to 8-loop fire algorithmic plant
Algorithmic-addressable power plant LYONRM ceritified according to EN 54 part 2 and part 4 according to the latest directives, successfully passing the most severe tests of environmental conditions, electrical noises driven, electromagnetic disturbances, vibrations, etc.
The algorithmic-addressable Detection System is capable of detecting elements that cause alarm or malfunction (sensor or pushbutton), and allows the configuration of detection parameters and adaptation to environmental conditions and the degree of dirt of the sensor. Self-identifying elements, installed without the need for prior manual encoding, facilitating assembly and subsequent modifications of the installation.
The Cofem Remote system allows you to connect to them from anywhere, allowing you to act on the configuration, visualize maintenance data and have online management.
They incorporate remote connection module.
- Central base configurable up to 9 loops (199 points per loop).
- Expandable up to 20 loops, adapting an additional chest.
- All points in the loops are monitored, except the KABY loop isolator.
- Capacity up to 199 relays configurable per control unit.
- Allows the programming of 99 zones per central
- History that stores up to 4095 events with date and time.
- Programmable delayed siren output from 0 to 10 minutes monitored identified as S1.
- Alarm output as un supervised voltage-free relay, identified as S2.
- Fault output, delayed and supervised, identified as S3.
- Allows you to connect addressable sirens in the loop.
- Evacuation pushbutton.
- 4-line, 40-character backlit LCD display
- It incorporates several languages by default (Spanish, English, French, Portuguese, etc).
- Configurable and manageable using PC software, I-Link.
- Connects an external keyboard (PC-PS2 standard).
- Access to the panel keyboard using a numeric code.
- Allows the connection of up to 15 repeaters and/or 15 networked power plants.
- MODBUS on demand.
- Contact ID on demand.
- Cofem Remote.
- Measurements: 424 x 330 x 140 mm.
- Certified by AENOR in accordance with EN 54 Part 2 and EN 54 Part 4, and CE marked according to European Construction Products Regulation (EU) No. 305/2011.
||110/230 Vac 50/60Hz|
|Maximum consumption||155 VA to 230 VAC|
|Batteries||2 x 12V 7Ah SLA|
||500 mA 27V/DC 20oC|
|Elements per loop
|Maximum current per loop
||500 mA / 26 to 32V/DC|
||PS2 minidin 6|
||USB 2.0/1.1 Type B or RS232 (depending on version)|
||424 x 330 x 140 mm|
|Weight (without batteries)
||EN 54 parts 2 and 4|
|Fuse output 30V